Last updated: Tuesday, 31st March 2020
- Websites and Services
- Links to third party sites and third party advertisers
- Privacy and protection of personal data
- Personal and non-commercial use limitation
- Limitation of liability
- No guarantee and support
- No unlawful or prohibited use
- Use of the Services
Websites and Services
Links to third party sites and third party advertisers
Privacy and protection of personal data
Personal and non-commercial use limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Talpa Gaming be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or provision of or failure to provide the Services, or information available from the Services.
No guarantee and support
All Services are provided “as is”, with all faults and if and as available. Talpa Gaming makes no warranties or guarantees in respect of the Services. Talpa Gaming is not obligated to provide any support whatsoever. Talpa does not guarantee that the Services will meet your requirements, is error-free, reliable, without interruption or available at all times. Talpa Gaming does not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be effective, reliable, and accurate or will meet your requirements.
No unlawful or prohibited use
Use of the Services
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Services, you will not:
- use the Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same;
- use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose;
- download any file posted by another user of the Services that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for (any of) the Services;
- harvest or otherwise collect and process information about others, including e-mail addresses;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others; or
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Talpa Gaming reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Talpa Gaming deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Talpa Gaming's sole discretion.
Unsolicited Materials - Talpa Gaming does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content in any media to materials or ideas sent to Talpa Gaming.